Here are the Halloween Treats on Club Penguin and where to find them. Props to Beztar for posting screenshots on how to find them.
- The first treat is in the pizza parlor. Look in the top-right of the screen inside the pipes.
- The second treat is in the coffee shop. Click on the big treat bowl to open it.
- Look in the forest for the third Halloween treat. It’s inside the tree in the bottom-left of the screen.
- Go up to the top level of the beacon/lighthouse. In the bottom-right part of the screen, you’ll see a treat tucked inside a life preserver.
- The fifth treat is located in the eye socket of the fish on the wall inside the ski lodge.
- To get the sixth treat, go click on the dancing puffle on the speaker. You’ll get a riddle card. The answer is D – Happy Halloween. The puffle will jump into the pool of apples and then make you a chocolate covered treat.
- Go to the mountain and click on the scarecrow’s buttons.
- For the last treat, go to the cove and click on the binoculars on the lifeguard chair. Wait a few seconds and a purple octopus wearing a funny wig will swim into view. He’s holding the last treat in his tentacle. Click it and you’re done.
That’s all you need to do to collect all of the Club Penguin Halloween Treats.